Life With the Shep Jrs.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Labor Day Project



At the end of the summer last year the Mr. and I decided to get siding for our house. We also decided that the next summer we would paint the garage to match the siding on the house. Well, summer came and went and the garage didn't get painted. I think it had something to do with having a baby, but I don't know. :) Anyway, when Labor Day came around we decided to tackle the garage. We both scraped and scraped...the Mr. scraped more than I did because I started priming and then painting. In the end the Mr. did the majority of the work outside while I kept our little man happy. The garage isn't quite done yet, but it will do for now. We'll finish it when it get warm again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama and Papa Shep said...

Man, that garage looks like new! When I first saw the pictures, I thought you had had it sided. Couldn't believe it was paint. Dad says, "Wow, they did a great job!!"

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home