Life With the Shep Jrs.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Few Holidays

Mother's Day!

For Mother's Day we went over to my oldest brother and his wife's house. We had some delicious food and great conversation. Then the typical male VanSingel syndrome kicked in...please take a look...



Then before we left I had to get a picture with my Mom...it was Mother's Day after all.

Memorial Day!

For Memorial Day we went to my parent's cottage. Grandpa and Grandma W. were there, Aunt Ruth was there and so was my youngest brother and his girlfriend. Me, the Mr., my Grandpa W. tried to fly some kites. It was a windy enough day, but for some reason the kites wouldn't stay up. After some tasty food the card cames came out. the men played Uno and the ladies played Phase 10. It was a beautiful and relaxing day!




Father's Day!

For Father's Day we again went up to my parent's cottage. This time Grandpa V.S. and his wife Jo were there. My Aunt Karen and Uncle Dan, my youngest brother, my oldest brother and his wife were there too. A cottage neighbor came to visit for some of the day. We sat around, ate some more yummy food, and just enjoyed the day and each other's company. My Dad got an amazing gift...we all went in on a chartered fishing trip on Lake Michigan with all of his boys. I heard from one of them that they had a really great time, but didn't catch very many fish.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home