Life With the Shep Jrs.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Early Fall Events

My youngest brother turned 21!! I can hardly believe that he is that old...it's crazy! Anyway, the family went out to BW3's to celebrate. My oldest brother and his wife did a great job of "protecting" my little brother for the rest of the night to make sure he didn't over do it and got home safe.



The next day we planned an afternoon and evening with our good friends the Johnsons. We had a delicious dinner, the boys attempted to fish, and us girls had a nice chat and walk.



Hmmm...How many people does it take to start a fire? Apparently three, plus later in the evening I join in the fun. The problem was damp wood, but in the end we had enough flames for a few hobo pies. Yum, yum, yummy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama and Papa Shep said...

You need to learn our tricks called "bag-o'-wood" or "box-o'-sticks." Never fails to get a good fire going. Thinking about it kind of makes me miss camping.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home