Life With the Shep Jrs.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Christmas 2008

We started our Christmas celebrating early with the Shep Srs. and the Prasads. We travelled to the big city for a long weekend away. We had a blast celebrating Christmas and seeing Peter enjoy his first Christmas.



It was also great watching our active little nephew Peter play, walk, and explore his house.



On Christmas Eve we spent time with the VanSingels. We ate a yummy dinner, opened presents, and spent time together. My brother Brian fell asleep on us again this year...he's a snowplower and this year's Christmas like last year's came with a lot of snow.



Then it was on the Christmas day when the Mr. and I celebrated our last Christmas as just the two of us. The Mr., as usual, did a really good job picking out presents for me...he always worries so much I won't like what he gets me, but I always like everything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama and Papa Shep said...

The famous bow flip... What a silly guy. Silly, but talented.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home