Life With the Shep Jrs.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

My First Baby Shower

On January 19th my good friend and her mom threw me a fantastic baby shower. We played some fun and silly shower games, ate some really good food, and then of course we ate cake!! Amber and her mom did a great job and all of my friends were so generous with their gifts. I felt so special. I do have to say though that my favorite gift was from Mama Shep and my sister-in-laws...her name is Lulu.



Meet Lulu...the Shepherd family nursery must. We love her!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarakenobi said...

Andrea! what a fun party! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Shep Jr!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Mama and Papa Shep said...

So glad we got her in time! It will be fun to see if Caleb loves his Lulu as much as Collin, Spencer and Peter love theirs.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home