Life With the Shep Jrs.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Nursery Is Almost Ready...



We bought the crib from my cousin and his wife, we got a great deal on the changing table from a second hand store (you'd never know it was second hand...it looks untouched and brand new), the chair (which is comfy and rocks) belonged to the Mr.'s parents and is about as old as he is, the shelves came from Lowes, the mirror was a wedding gift from my youngest brother, I painted the three sheep paintings, and the many sheep/stuffed animals we have been collecting ourselves or have received as gifts.


The changing table is all stocked and ready to go for the first week or two. Everything has been cleaned and put in its place. The only thing missing is the beautiful hand made cradle and quilt from the Shep Srs. We wait with great anticipation to see them both.

4 Comments:

Blogger Johnny B said...

I absolutely love the paintings!

love ya!! Sara Bedingham (bussa)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Mama and Papa Shep said...

Oh, my goodness, did that room ever turn out lovely! What a gorgeous paint color! And the furniture, paintings and little flock of sheep are all so nice. I can hardly wait to rock that baby in the same chair I rocked my babies in! See you in about 3 weeks!

8:13 PM  
Blogger 3khatirs said...

Your nursery is beautiful! I love every bit of it! I am sure you will enjoy many days (and nights) in there with Caleb.
But if that chair belonged to my parents...why do I have no memory of it?? I swear I've never seen that chair before in my life. Why do I have no memories of my childhood???

8:30 PM  
Blogger A Walstra said...

I love what you did with the room. You guys did a phenomenal job! The sheep paintings look fabulous, too. I can't wait to see you with a new addition to your family!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home